Is your child not gaining weight? Is he a fussy eater? If yes, then I am sharing a healthy paratha recipe which you can try at home. Your child will love eating this paratha. If you make paratha, your toddler will gain weight and will enjoy the yummy taste of it as well. Kids always love to try new dishes so make paratha for your little one. He will no longer be a fussy toddler.
Try this recipe of cheese paratha. It tastes delicious.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Grated cheese – 1 cup
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
How to Make:
- Mix the wheat flour, some grated cheese, and salt in a bowl.
- Add water as required to make a soft dough.
- Let the dough sit for about 10 minutes.
- Take a small ball from the dough and roll it on a rolling board. It should be similar to a chapati.
- Heat a tawa then place the rolled out paratha on it.
- Cook it well from one side then flip it. Add some grated cheese on top and let it cook. You can even cover with a transparent lid for a few seconds.
- Then serve warm.
- Mix the wheat flour and water to get a soft dough and let it sit for some time.
- Take a small ball from the dough and roll it to get a small circle. Place some grated cheese in the centre of the rolled out dough then cover it from the edges and roll it again.
- Heat a tawa and place the rolled out paratha on it. Cook well from both the sides. You can add a teaspoon of ghee or butter while cooking the paratha if you like.
- Serve warm.
- You can also add mashed potatoes or any vegetables along with cheese while you stuff it and make paratha.
You can just serve the hot paratha just like that or you can also serve it with tomato ketchup, curd, or pudina chutney. Below is the recipe for pudina chutney.
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Pudina leaves – 1/2 cup
- Jeera – 1/4th spoon
- A pinch of salt
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Ginger – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Chillies – 1
How to Make:
- Wash the coriander leaves and mint leaves thoroughly.
- Take them in a mixer jar along with other ingredients and grind.
You can also add curd to the chutney and serve it with parantha. So try out this recipe and cut the parathainto triangles so that they will resemble a pizza. Serve and enjoy with your kids.